While studying a new shrinking spell, a wizard receives a package from an old friend, but doesn’t adhere to the warning attached.
Conjuror's Eye is a magical VR puzzle game where you play as a wizard who receives a package from an old friend, but doesn’t adhere to the warning attached. As a result, you get sucked into a constantly shrinking enchanted artifact. Inside, scattered magic puzzles must be solved before the room collapses. Using a newly learned scaling spell, you are able to shrink and expand objects at a distance. After managing to solve these puzzles, another artifact awaits, leading to a deeper dimension of itself, with more puzzles to solve. Will you survive?
Conjuror's Eye is Escality's first shipped title, released on March 14, 2018.
- Room-scale VR, compatible with SteamVR
- Supports HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Windows Mixed Reality headsets
- Become trapped in a magical relic
- Learn a scaling spell to resize objects in the environment
- Solve various thought-provoking puzzles in VR
- Immerse yourself in a mystical and otherworldly atmosphere
- Race against time to escape collapsing rooms
Logo & Icon
- Ludum Dare
- This game was originally designed during a 72-hour game jam! See the prototype version here: ldjam.com.
About Escality, LLC
- Escality is a XR development studio that creates highly customized and interactive VR/AR applications. Our mission is to use these mediums to give people new ways of experiencing the world.
- More information on Escality, LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Alvin Vuong
- Producer, Developer
- Eric Qu
- Lead Developer
- Nickon Mir
- Lead Designer, 3D Artist
- Justin Ma
- Designer, 2D Artist
- Kay Niu
- 3D/Texture Artist
- Steven Guan
- SFX, Developer
- David Feng